Kraken-post: Brazilian anarchist Forwarded mail....

Brazilian anarchist Forwarded mail....

 Stuur Bericht   Over de lijst  Datum-lijn   Reactie-lijn   Onderwerp-lijn   Auteur-lijn   Hoofdmenu

From: ox@squat.net
Date: 19 December 2000 13:35 uur

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:20:18
From: dmnt punk <dmntacp@hotmail.com>
To: squat@squat.net

Hi, I'm a brazilian anarchist and I've been involved in anarchists riots,
fanzines and other activities since 1995. I also work in an independent
music label called REBEL MUSIC, play in some punk bands and study social
sciences in the University of Sao Paulo. I am trying to go to Europe with
2 other anarchists near july and I would like to know if is possible to
stay there in some squat and if you guys can tell me how. I'll try to go
to Spain, Germany, England, Holland and Denmark. I believe that it will
be a great share of experiences.
Thanks,
DEMENTE, Atitude & Consciência Punk,
São Paulo