Kraken-post: Re:Re: llamada de solidaridad

Re:Re: llamada de solidaridad

 Stuur Bericht   Over de lijst  Datum-lijn   Reactie-lijn   Onderwerp-lijn   Auteur-lijn   Hoofdmenu

From: squatter (squatter@dds.nl)
Date: 22 December 2000 21:56 uur

Why not via this list? I'm quite sure there are people who understand it. It
is about squatting and of interest for squatters in Nl. It's just a pitty that
none of those who understand spanish wel enough feel like translating or
summarising it in any other language which is more common over here (like
dutch, english or german).

anyway, there is so much mail being distributed via this mailing list. I
suppose that everybody who subscribed learned to use the delete button in an
accurate way.

Bye,

Oscar