sorry

From: Phoenix (phoenix@dvxs.nl)
Date: 01/22/00

Sorry, kon het toch niet laten.
De spam van Freddy Castro (limo's) werd veroorzaakt door een emailverkoper
sales@americane.com
Americane blijkt een rock band te zijn.
De persoon zal wel de manager of zo zijn (misbruik maken van een rock band
adres!!!!)

Hieronder de info die ik vond:

Americane.com:

One Financial Center, Suite 1600
Boston, MA 02111   US
Contact:
      Argyrople, Chris
Chris.Argyrople@deltamgt.com
617-526-8929

Deltamgt.com:

Registrant:Delta Partners (DELTAMGT2-DOM)
1 Financial Center Suite 1600
Boston, MA 02111   US
Domain Name: DELTAMGT.COM
Contact:
      Argyrople, Chris  (CA6773)
JAMES.DURFER@INTERVELOCITY.COM
617-526-8929 (FAX) 617-526-8963

Intervelocity is the ISP van Chris Argyople

Deltamgt comes up on http://www.scantron.com/partners/links.htm and is:
Delta Management Systems Inc.

Deltamgt.com
It appears to be hosted by:
http://www.zilker.net/help/vhosts.html (in Austin, US)

Homepage of deltamgt.com is only a register-with advert
The same advert at http://www.americane.com/intro.html

A search on americane.com at altavista only turns up with three pages (the
one above) and:
http://www.lovepumps.com/links.asp
which is a rock band in New Jersey

On the next one http://www.njrocks.com/LF/ we find out:

AMERICANE

AMERICANE is made up of Rich Galdieri (Vocals/Guitar), Lou Nuccio (Bass)
and John Zakis (Drums).  This Jersey trio brings hope that good rock is not
dead!  The powerful lyrics and the melodic voice of Galdieri bring
personality to each and every song.  As the lyrics flow you then realize
the intensity of the music...strong,  full of energy and just enough
heaviness to show the strength of the songs.  You can tell that these
guys are no strangers to working together, the music is tight, well thought
out and flowing.  The songs are all very different and they bring in many
influences such as in Alice In Chains, Van Halen and Stone Temple Pilots.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen them live but I am anxiously waiting to see
all the power of this music projected on stage.  I definitely recommend to
either get your hands on this demo or check them out live, you won't be
disappointed!

www.americane.com

No mention of Chris Argyrople in the band (probably the manager)

The feathers of a phoenix can be used to adorn a staff of healing,
and have many other healing, and magic uses.
Eyes, beak, and talons often can be sold for 5,000 gold pieces or
more. Of course, many cultures consider it a bad omen or taboo
violation to kill a phoenix. Note: phoenixes use many spells.

http://www.dvxs.nl/~phoenix/links