Kraken-post: Fw: slaapplaatsen gezocht voor toerie's

Fw: slaapplaatsen gezocht voor toerie's

 Stuur Bericht   Over de lijst  Datum-lijn   Reactie-lijn   Onderwerp-lijn   Auteur-lijn   Hoofdmenu

From: vrankrijk barcollectief (info@vrankrijk.org)
Date: 20 Feb 2001 23:35 uur

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: "MARTINA PROCHAZKOVA" <martina.kenny@seznam.cz>
Aan: <info@vrankrijk.org>
Verzonden: zaterdag 3 februari 2001 20:47

> HI!
> I´m from the Czech Republic from Prague.(You´ve probably heard of the
eviction of the squat Ladronka in Prague.)Together with my friend we´re
planning to go to Holland in the summer holidays-either in July or in
August. In fact we´re searching for some accomodation in a place where we
can identify with the views and the beliefs of the people living there.
Especially in a squat where people live according to their convictions. We
would also like to get to know more about Dutch squats and then use this
experience back in our hometown Prague. Therefore I´d like to ask you, if
there is any possibility that you have free space in your squat during the
holidays. Of course we´re willing to give you a helping hand with anything
you need during our stay. We would be grateful if you considered it and
wrote us back if you feel like it.