Kraken-post: Steungroep gevangenen Gotenborg

Steungroep gevangenen Gotenborg

 Stuur Bericht   Over de lijst  Datum-lijn   Reactie-lijn   Onderwerp-lijn   Auteur-lijn   Hoofdmenu

From: schuurman (dollehon@dds.nl)
Date: 05 Sep 2001 19:09 uur

Dank voor de info over Genua, hieronder de info over Gotenborg...
Wordt het niet tijd voor wat benefieten!?!
S.

From: solidaritetsgruppen@hotmail.com

Hello all friends out there!

We are still being over worked here in Gothenburg but we begin to see the
light of the of the tunnel now. The last trials has started now, this
monday, and will finish next Tuesday hopefully. This is a group of people
that are called the communication group and are charge of being the leaders
and organisers behind EVERYTHING. Rather stupid. We still need money and
books, mostly in swedish but also in german, danish and english. We bring
the prisoners book packedes 1-2 a week and post as soon we reciew anything.
It takes about a week from that we deliver to the prison before our friends
have them in their hands. We also bring them money every week to buy candy,
fruit and cigarettes for. They can also phone for these money. Here follows
a summary of the people in prison and their sentences. Look at
http://www.motkraft.net for more info:

Accused: "SS", 19 year old German citizen, shot in the leg during riots.
Charge: 2 cases of Rioting
Sentence: 14 (6+8) months prison. Expulsion for 5 years.
Appeal by both the accused and prosecutor.

Accused: 7 Danish citizens, "JB" "CWC" "RLH" "LJ" "JM" "KS" "JS"
Charge: Rioting
Sentences: "JB" 6 months prison
"CWC" 5 months prison
"RLH" 5 months prison
"LJ" 8 months prison
"JM" 1 month juvenille prison
"KS" 8 months prison
"JS" 6 months prison
Appeal by both accused and prosecutor

Accused: "AA", 26 year old from Stockholm
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: Not guilty
Appeal by prosecutor

Accused "GI", 30 year old from Gothenburg
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: 10 months prison
Appeal by both accused and prosecutor

Accused: "EH", 19 year old from Stockholm, "IA" 19 year old from Dalarna
Charge: Rioting
Sentence, Both 8 months prison
Appeal by both accused and prosecutor

Accused: "SB" JPJ" "KM" "JDR" "SKS", 5 Danish citizens arrested in an apartment
the week before EU Top Meeting
Charge: Preperation of assault and sabotage
Sentence: All not guilty
Appeal by prosecutor

Accused: "LAL", 43 year old Italian citizen living in Norway
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: 2 years and 6 months prison, expulsion for 10 years.
Appeal by both the accused and prosecutor

Accused: "JE" 20 year old from Stockholm
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: 2 years and 6 months prison
Appeal by both accused and prosecutor

Accused: "PR" 33 year old English citizen
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: 1 year prison, expulsion for 5 years.
Appeal by both accused and prosecutor

Accused: "MV" 24 year old from Malmö
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: 1 year prison
Appeal by both accused and prosecutor

Accused: "J-BB", 24 year old German citizen
Charge: Rioting and preperation of assault
Sentence: 15 months prison, expulsion for 10 years
Appeal by both accussed and prosecutor

Accused: "NTA", 38 year old from Gothenburg
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: 9 months prison
Appeal by both the accussed and prosecutor

Accused: "TKK" 21 year old Finn from Gothenburg
Charge: Assault of civil servant, preparation to assault of civil servant,
robbery and assault
Sentence: 8 months prison
Not appealed

Accused: "JB" 24 year old from Partille
Charge: Sabotage
Sentence: 1 year prison
Appeal by the accused

Accused: "PP" 24 year old from Norsborg
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: Not guilty
Appeal by prosecutor

Accused: "HH" 20 year old German citizen
Charge: Rioting
Sentence: 14 months prison
Appeal by both the accused and prosecutor

Accused: "IJA" 19 year old from Gothenburg
Charge: Rioting and vandalism
Sentence: 2 years prison plus fines
Appealed by the accused

Accused: "JP" 25 year old from Angered
Charge: 2 cases of violent rioting and theft
Sentence: 4 years prison
Appeal:

Accussed: "PAB" "LMJ" "BMAL" "SJN" "SUN" "RSE" "MHRW" "HES"
Charge: Rioting or Assistance to Rioting
Sentence:
Appeal:

Send things directly to the prisoners:

(name of the person)
Box 216
401 23
Gothenburg
SWEDEN

To send stuff to us and then to prisoners:

Solidaritygroup GBG
c/o Syndikalistiskt Forum
Box 7267
402 35 Gothenburg
SWEDEN

To visit is a long and difficult prosess. Please let us know atleast a week
in advance and we will help with sleeping place and contact with the prison.

If you want to send us money pleas contact us and we help you in the best
way of doing this.