Kraken-post: games for retards

games for retards

 Stuur Bericht   Over de lijst  Datum-lijn   Reactie-lijn   Onderwerp-lijn   Auteur-lijn   Hoofdmenu

From: Vrije Keyser (keyser@xs4all.nl)
Date: 26 Sep 2001 18:23 uur

Om de mentaal minder begaafden onder ons toch wat vermaak te bieden
deze (flash-) spelletjes te vinden op:

http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/osama.html

TALIBAN TWISTER - While this doesn't contain Osama, it's closely
related and hilarious!

MISSION: KILL BIN LADEN - Practice your shooting skills, then go take
him out!

BLOW UP OSAMA BIN LADEN - Blow up Bin Laden in a number of patriotic
ways!

BAD DUDES VS BIN LADEN - Osama Bin Laden has been captured. Are you a
bad enough dude to kick his ass?

B.B. HOOD VS. BIN LADEN - Take on Osama Punch-Out Style! There is a
game after the intro!

THE WRATH OF BIN LADEN - Eskimo Bob takes on Osama Bin Laden!

SHOOT BIN LADEN - Perfect your shooting skills incase you get drafted!

WHACK OSAMA - Just like whack a mole, but with Osama Bin Laden!

THE TORTURE CHAMBER - Featuring our guest, Osama B! Choose your
weapon, and choose your finishing move!

PPG VS. BIN LADEN - The Power Puff Girls know how to take care of
Osama!

WHACK BIN LADEN - Choose from three different guns to blast away
Osama!

SMASH OSAMA - Where else will you get the opportunity to drop a one
ton weight on him?

NUKE OSAMA AND SADDAM - Osama gets stuck on a nuke on its way to
Saddam's fortress!

OSAMA EATS POOPOO - Well, the title says it all!

OSAMA TAKES IT IN THE ASS - It might be short, but you will most
likely chuckle.

KILL BIN LADEN - Choose your method of death, which includes crashing
a plane into him...

TURBIN HUNT - While we disapprove of the "turbin" generalization, the
game is still directed at Osama. Happy hunting!

OBL SHOOTING GALLERY - Standard shooting gallery game, with Osama as
your target!

PUNCH BIN LADEN - Punch his lights out!

MR. T VS. BIN LADEN - Mr. T goes after Osama, and gets some help from
Optimus Prime!

TORTURE OSAMA - Check out all these ways to torture Osama!

TERRORIZE OSAMA BIN LADEN - You must pilot a fighter jet and stop
Osama from further attacks!

KICK BIN LADEN - Punch and kick Osama into some TNT!

AMANDA VS. BIN LADEN - Some music would liven this up, but it's pretty
silly anyway!

SMACK OSAMA BIN LADEN - Flatten Osama with a giant fly swatter!

REVENGE IS SWEET - This is a silly Monty Python style movie about
nuking Osama!

DOWN WIT BIN - The hamsters take out Osama hamster dance style!

STAR WARS: OSAMA ATTACKS - This is a silly Star Wars parody, and you
get to fight Osama at the end!

BUSH VS. BIN LADEN (WW3) - Bush and Osama duke it out!

DIE OSAMA!!!!! - Watch Osama get shot in the head!

MESSAGE TO BIN LADEN - This NG user tell Osama where he can stick it!

While you are here, don't forget about that Saddam asshole!

BOMB SADDAM'S FAMILY - I made this one a looong time ago, but it still
does the job!

KILL SADDAM SONG - A dilightful diddy set to the theme of Chumbawuma's
"Tubthumpin"!

KILL SADDAM GAME - Kill him with this crazy machine... Makes me think
of that old Mouse Trap game!