Kraken-post: solidariteitsoproep met krakers in Polen

solidariteitsoproep met krakers in Polen

 Stuur Bericht   Over de lijst  Datum-lijn   Reactie-lijn   Onderwerp-lijn   Auteur-lijn   Hoofdmenu

From: dollehon@dds.nl
Date: 05 Aug 2002 03:37 uur

gliwice soli call
hoi s!
this is p from gdansk. got yet another case of a squat in poland
being threatened by eviction. this time it's a social center "Krzyk"
(scream) in the city of gliwice. after several years (5 or more) of
occupying the building the squatters can be removed by the municipal
authorities on unconditional basis. post it forward to you know where.
greetings p
As we already informed, the squat "krzyk" in Gliwice in Poland is now under a
threat of being closed.
On the 23 July the inhabitants of the squat had a meeting with the President of
the City and now they know, that the builduing of the squat will be destroyed,
and that nobody wants to give them another place.
The City Council permanently ignores the demands for the house, that the
squatters introduced several times to the city hall. The members of "krzyk"
collective ask everybody for support, especially for writing mails/ fax to the
city municipalities/ local representatives of polish authorities with demands
for a new place for the squatters , who made a lot of social
work for the local people.
We give you an example of a letter, but of course any other creative letters
are welcomed!!
EXAMPLE LETTER:
I would like to express my solidarity with the members of the
collective "Krzyk", who would like to continue its social and cultural
activities in Gliwice. I cannot understand, why the local authorities try to
ban the democrative groups of people who help to local inhabitants by
organising things for the youth and who prepare the meals for the poorest, to
mention just few of their iniciatives.
I want to signalise, that the municipalities shoud support this kind of
activities instead of banning them.
nazwisko:name:
adres:address:
organizacja:organisation:
Adresy Urzędu Miasta Gliwice:The fax number to the Municipalities in gliwice:
fax (0-32) 231-27-25 - centrala urzedu miejskiego
pm1@um.gliwice.pl - prezydnet Zygmunt Frankiewicz
turejkom@um.gliwice.pl - I zastepca prezydenta miasta Ryszard Trzebuniak
zp2@um.gliwice.pl - II zastepca prezydenta miasta Janusz Moszyński
wroblewskat@um.gliwice.pl - III zastepca prezydenta miasta Andrzej