Documentlocatie i.v.m. hyperlinken

Kraken-post:
bericht van cia@squat.net

[kraken] [Fwd: Greetings !!!]

Auteur: <cia@squat.net>
Datum: 10 mrt 2004 16:22 uur

Dit kregen we binnen maandag.
Iemand zin om te antwoorden?

CIA team

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Greetings !!!
From: "Roman" <ns_roman123@bezeqint.net>
Date: Mon, March 8, 2004 8:07 pm
To: <cia@squat.net>

Hey,
my name is roman and i will be in amsterdam in the middle\end of march
and i am looking for squats in amsterdam... i'm really into meeting
local people and taking a look at the amsterdam hardcore\punk scene
(going to shows and such) I got your adress from a sqautting site... so
i would really like to hear from you soon... and could you please give
some info on your squat or other squats, and feel free asking me
anything ! waiting for a reply soon , Roman

--
CIA Infocafe
voor al uw informatie en koffie en thee