Kraken-post: Information about Rotterdam. (fwd)

Information about Rotterdam. (fwd)

 Stuur Bericht   Over de lijst  Datum-lijn   Reactie-lijn   Onderwerp-lijn   Auteur-lijn   Hoofdmenu

From: ox@squat.net
Date: 08 december 2000 16:11 uur

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:16:02 +0100
From: Luis Navarro <lunav2000@hotmail.com>
Subject: Information about Rotterdam.

Hi!
I don't know where to find squats in Rotterdam, this dutch lengyage is too
much difficult to me. I guess the squats are in the south part of the city,
but it is impossible to me to find them, and I have not met yet any
squatter. Damn! This city is like living inside The Matrix for me! In
Madrid, where I am from, it is easier to find places where you can ask
someone about social movements and squats.
Please, send me some information about these squats in Rotterdam.
If you want to know about social struggles in Madrid you should visit the
Lucha Autonoma page, http://www.sindominio.net/lucha-autonoma
Let's take the power back.
Peke.